Ulnar olecranon universal compression locking bone plate I(Variable Angle, Poli-axial)
For ulnar olecranon complex fractures and Comminuted fracture.
Anatomic design & Low profile
• Anatomically precontoured
– Plates are precontoured for anatomical fit.
– Notches in the plate shaft to allow the plate to be shaped to the individual anatomy of the bone.
• Designed for patient comfort
– The proximal, spoon-shaped part of the plate is slightly thinner than the shaft.
– The position and angle of the screws are anatomically adapted to allow reduction of fractures.
- The screws are variable angle screws.
• Complex extra- and intra-articular olecranon fractures.
• Pseudoarthrosis of the proximal ulna.
• Simple olecranon fractures.
HA3.5 Cortical Screws、HA2.7 or HA3.5 Locking Screws